Are you looking to boost your technical skills? You might want to consider enrolling in Microsoft Certification courses.
A certification from Microsoft will show that you have the knowledge and experience necessary for success.
However, there are many different certifications available with varying levels of difficulty.
Before deciding which one is right for you, read this blog post! We go over all of the details about how to get certified by Microsoft- including what programs are offered, what they cost, and more!
What is a Microsoft certification?
A Microsoft Certification is any document that states you have completed the exams and met all of the requirements to be certified by Microsoft.
They come in both individual certifications (e.g., MCSA, MCSD) as well as programs that include multiple qualifications such as an Associate or Specialist degree.
There are many options available for certifications, including Microsoft Artificial Intelligence, Cloud Security, etc.
What is the difference between Microsoft Certifications and degrees?
Microsoft certifications are not degree programs, but they can be used as prerequisites for several different Associate’s or Bachelor’s degrees.
Additionally, there are several non-degree program options to choose from, including Continuing Education Units (CEUs), allowing you to take Microsoft online courses for professional development.
What types of Microsoft Certifications are available?
There are over 40 different certifications programs in which we have listed some important certification courses.
1. Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA) Programs which often include Windows Server 2012 Routing and Remote Access; Active Directory Certificate Services or Authentication; Hyper-V; and Failover Clustering.
2. Microsoft Certified Solutions Developer (MCSD) Program which often includes SharePoint Applications Development or SharePoint Administration Options.
3. Windows Server 2012 Certification Programs including Windows Server 2016, Hyper V Cluster Administrator, Active Directory Certificate Services Specialist, etcetera.
4. IT Professional Certifications such as Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer or Cloud Computing Certification and Infrastructure Administrator.
5. Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) which includes Word, Excel, Access, Outlook, Project 2013/2016 with SharePoint 2016 Applications Development Certification.
6. IT Security certifications such as the CISSP for IT security professionals that is vitally important in today’s digital world.
How do I get certified by Microsoft?
You can find all of the necessary information on how to become a Microsoft Certified Professional at our website Koenig Solutions. There are many different certification tests and exams based on which type of certification you want to pursue, so be sure to check out that page as well!
What are the benefits of getting a certificate from Microsoft?
There are many benefits to obtaining a certification from Microsoft, but some include:
1. A higher earning potential. The certificate will show you’re qualified and know specific areas that make them highly employable. For example, if you have an MCSA for Windows Server 2012, your salary could be $92,239 on average.
2. You will have the ability to grow into different positions and areas of work with Microsoft Products. For example, a Certified Solutions Developer (MCSD) can move up in the company by taking certifications related to SharePoint administration or development opportunities.
3. If you have a degree from an accredited university, some schools will accept your Microsoft-certified credentials instead of coursework or other requirements for graduation.
4. The certification is often required to be eligible for jobs with high salaries such as SysAdmin ($97,000), Network Engineer (over $97,000), Database Administrator ($84,000).
What are virtual training days?
Virtual training days provide people with the opportunity to learn about Microsoft products from home.
The courses offered online are typically not as in-depth as those that would be given at an in-person event, but they can still give you a sense of what it’s all about and whether or not you’re interested in pursuing the topic further.
The Bottom Line
Certification shows that you have the skills to do your job well. For those who are looking for a new career, certification can be an excellent way to prove what they know and deserve in the workplace.
The Microsoft certification course is great because it covers so many areas of IT like networking or programming which makes it perfect for people who want to work in a specific area of the industry.
Whether you are looking for a new job or just want to prove what you know, the Microsoft certification is an excellent way to do so!