QuickBooks Error 1935- How to Resolve It?
QuickBooks business accounting software, as you may know, is utilized by small and medium-sized enterprises. But you also know that this programme, like any other software, can have or will have difficulties that result in errors and warning messages being shown on the system screen.
And when we are confronted with this situation, we may feel unsure about how to resolve it. In this post, we’ll look at how to fix QuickBooks Error 1935. So, read on to learn about the many techniques for troubleshooting this problem, as well as the causes. Contact our QuickBooks ProAdvisor toll-free at +1-844-405-0904 for further information or assistance.
What exactly is QuickBooks Error 1935, and why does it occur?
QuickBooks Error 1935 is an Installation Error that typically happens when a user attempts to install critical apps while QuickBooks is operating in Windows Startup mode. This is a frequent problem that may be resolved using the troubleshooting methods listed below in this article.
When installing QuickBooks or the Microsoft.NET Framework, you may get one of the following error messages on your desktop:
Error 1935: The.NET Framework is required for this configuration.
Error 1935: An error occurred during the assembly’s installation.
What Causes Error Code 1935 in QuickBooks?
Microsoft.NET Framework system files are used in another installation.
The programme installation is being blocked by antivirus software.
- It is necessary to install the.NET Framework.
- The .NET Framework is corrupted, or any software refuses to install it.
How Do I Resolve QuickBooks Error Code 1935?
To resolve QB error code 1935, follow the instructions below or contact QuickBooks error support for assistance.
- First, restart your computer.
- Restart the installation process.
- Turn off your antivirus programme (if any).
- Begin the QuickBooks or.NET Framework installation process again.
- After the installation is complete, enable your antivirus application.
- Check out Intuit’s official website for more information about installing QuickBooks in a selective startup.
- If QuickBooks Error 1935 persists, visit Intuit’s official website to fix or reinstall the Microsoft.NET Framework.
- Restart the installation.
Some More Solution
Here are some extra tips for QuickBooks Error Code 1935
- First, restart the machine that is experiencing QuickBooks install error 1935, and then re-run the installation procedure.
- Stop the anti-virus application during the installation process.
- Install QB and the.NET Framework now ( if you have not already).
- After the QB and.Net Framework have been successfully installed, restart the anti-virus application.
Note: If you are still experiencing problems after completing these instructions, you should contact a certified IT expert or Microsoft. Perhaps your operating system has been corrupted.
For QuickBooks difficulties, call us at our toll-free QuickBooks helpline +1-844-405-0904 and speak with a QuickBooks ProAdvisor to get immediate assistance anywhere in the United States.
Thank you for your time and consideration.
Read More- How To Fix QuickBooks 3140